Come and stay in our beautiful, tranquil Settler's Cottage built in 1847. This slab cottage is the original homestead for the Undercliff Estate. The cottage is set on a hillside overlooking the vineyard and olive grove with its many varieties of birds and spectacular scenery. It is ideal for bushwalkers, birdwathcers, photographers or just a quiet stay in the Lower Hunter Valley. For those wintry nights there is a cosy open fireplace for you to enjoy whilst savouring some award winning Undercliff Wines.
- Fully self contained
- Open fireplace
- Queen sized bed, 1 double bed and 2 single beds - sleeps up to 6
- Large dining table, fully equipped kitchen, BBQ, DVD,CD,fan.
- All linen provided
- Full country breakfast hamper
- Pre - ordered Gourmet BBQ hamper available on request
Terms & Conditions:
- Deposit of 50% required to secure booking
- Credit cards accepted
- Cancellation within 14 days may forfeit all or part of your deposit
- Cancellation within 2 days may require full payment
- Check in time is 1pm and check out 11am (subject to availability check out time can be extended)
- Smoking outside only